Penson & Company, Inc., is an equity-investment and holding firm which has been sharing its passion for nation building over the last five decades. Its bread and butter is infrastructure development which includes proposed airport designs, seaports and toll roads in the Philippines.
Penson & Company supports Formula Karting (Team TDS) together with Petron
ATC is a tollway project development company. It has been awarded the original proponent status for the first water-sensitive urban tollway project in the country, named as the North Luzon East Expressway (NLEE). NLEE is a new corridor from Commonwealth Ave. in Quezon City (Metro Manila) to San Jose del Monte, to Bigte, Norzagaray (Bulacan), Stage 1 costs USD200M;
Stage 2 costs USD270M; which extends to Cabanatuan City (Nueva Ecija) and finally Stage 3 all the way through Dalton Pass Tunnel. (see DPWH website). This project currently includes Hydroelectric Production and Bulk Water Collection.
San Miguel Corp. has acquired 24% ownership of ATC with the option to buy another 27%, the Notice of Award was issued in 2007. DPWH has endorsed the project to National Economic and Development Authority (NEDA) in December 2017 and is awaiting second pass approval by the ICC.
Accredited to manufacture armaments to sell at wholesale to the Armed Forces of the Philippines. DRI is engaged in strategic defense studies, repowering of light armoured vehicles, patrol boats manufacturing, repowering and ship repair, and among others.
As the management company, it is the owner, manager and operator of the following subsidiary units:
• DRI Mulmac Development Corp – one of the largest harbour engineering and offshore construction firms in the Philippines since 1948, the company has been engaged in the design, construction and rehabilitation of 40% of all jetty, piers, seaports in the Philippines.
• DRI Marine Builders - tasked to design, fabricate, construct and maintain the outfit of the boat. 24 ferry boats were built specifically for the Pasig River Ferry Project.
• DRI Unitech – A leader in the military electronics and communication field, handles related technical requirements for its affiliates.
Drone used during the Marawi Siege
Developed jointly with the assistance of the DRI.
Several units now being used by the Armed Forces of the Philippines.
DRI has submitted a proposal to Philippine Coast Guard towards Coast Watch to monitor our Economic Inclusion Zone in partnership with Vlatacom-Institute Serbia
Penson Stallions Football Club, (2012) - One of original Football Clubs in the United Football League (UFL), under the umbrella of the Philippine Football Federation & FIFA. It won the UFL cup in 2012 & 2013.
Stallion FC Manila has entered several football tournaments with the following results:
1. 2009 Kick Sand Beach Football Championships (Subic) – 1st Runner-up
2. 2009 Beach Football National Championships (Cebu) – 1st Runner-up
3. 2009 1st Goal Manila Football Festival (Navy Field) – 1st Runner-up
4. 2009 Aboitiz Cup (Cebu) – Champion
5. 2010 Kick Sand Beach Football Chamionships (Subic) – Champion
6. 2010 U.S.T. Football Festival – Champion
7. 2010 Barotac Nuevo Mayor’s Invitational Cup – Champion
8. 2010 Barotac Nuevo Challenge Cup – Champion
9. 2010 Laurel Cup (ASCOM Fields) – 2nd Runner-up
10. 2010 Philippine National Team Invitational Tournament (Tacloban, Leyte) – 1st Runner-up
11. 2010 United Football League Cup – Quarter-finalist
12. 2011 Iloilo Futsal Cup – Champion
13. 2011 1st Runner-up United Football League 2nd Division
14. 2011 Barotac Nuevo Challenge Cup – Champion
15. 2011 PFF-Smart Club Championship – 2nd Runner-up
16. 2011 United Football League CUP -- Quarterfinalist
17. 2011/12 UFL League- 4th Place
18. 2012 Iloilo International Goodwill Cup - Champion
RP Studios Inc. (2005). Independent film maker, producer of advertising material, documentaries, feature films.
RP Studios principals. Robin Padilla and Ricardo Penson at premier of 'Bonifacio: Ang Unang Pangulo'
Funding the next pending ventures
Philco Aero, Inc. (PAI) (2009) is the original proponent of the US$177 million Diosdado Macapagal International Airport Terminal 2 Project located in the Clark Special Economic Zone, Philippines together with equity partners San Miguel Corporation and Korea Airports Corporation.
Philco Aero, Inc. (PAI) is co-proponent of Cardinal Bernadin Gantin De Cotonou Airport in Benin
The Mendiola Football Club 1991 is a Filipino professional football club. The club is named after Mendiola Street, a short thoroughfare in the San Miguel district of Manila. It trains and enters teams in various age groups from the Youth level to the Senior level. It is one of the founding members of United Football League, which was last saw competing in the 2009–10 season. The team now plays in the Philippines Football League, the top-flight association football league in the Philippines.
Mendiola FC 1991 is a club with a nostalgic history. It all began in the summer of 1991, the San Beda Senior Football Team based in Mendiola Street joined a prestigious league[specify] held in Manila which was participated by the Armed Forces Teams, various Clubs and Universities. Due to lack of available players, they decided to invite more players from different universities and colleges thus forming the Mendiola Football Club which resulted to a respectable 4th-place finish in the said tournament.
Following the success, the club have grown and became one of the pioneering teams joining the first semi-professional league in 1997, Manila Premier Football League.
It was in 1999 when Mendiola FC was placed in the Philippine Football map, representing NCRFA, emerged as National Champions in the U19 Adidas Cup.
Since then, the club has been consistently participating in First and Second Division Football Leagues throughout the country such as Globe Super Cup 2001, Filipino Premier League 2008, United Football League 2009 – 2011 and in the first Smart National Football Club Championship under the banner Smart-San Beda FC where they finished 2nd overall.
© Copyright Penson & Company, Inc. 2018-2020